Do you Know How to Install the Check Valve?
As a Ball Check Valve Leading Supplier, share with you.
1. Swing Check Valve: The disc of the swing check valve is disc-shaped and rotates around the rotation axis of the valve seat channel. Because the channel inside the valve is streamlined, the flow resistance is smaller than that of the lift check valve, which is suitable for Velocity and flow do not change in large diameter occasions, but it is not suitable for pulsating flow, and its sealing performance is not as good as the lifting type. Swing check valve is divided into three types: single, double and multiple. These three types are mainly divided by the valve diameter, in order to prevent the hydraulic shock when the medium stops flowing or flows backward.
2. Lift check valve: check valve with valve disc sliding along the vertical centerline of the valve body. Lift check valve can only be installed on horizontal pipelines. On high-pressure small-diameter check valves, the valve disc can be a ball. . The shape of the valve body of the lift check valve is the same as that of the shut-off valve (can be used with the shut-off valve), so its fluid resistance coefficient is large. Its structure is similar to that of a globe valve. The valve body and disc are similar to the globe valve.The upper part of the valve disc and the lower part of the valve cover are processed with a guide sleeve. The valve disc guide can be freely raised and lowered in the valve guide. When the medium flows, the valve disc is opened by the thrust of the medium. When the medium stops flowing, the valve disc is closed by itself. Falling down on the valve seat, it plays a role in preventing the medium from flowing backward. The direction of the inlet and outlet channels of the straight-through lifting check valve is perpendicular to the direction of the valve seat channel; the vertical inlet and outlet check valve has the same direction of the medium inlet and outlet channels as the valve seat channel, and its flow resistance is smaller than that of the straight-through valve.
Multi-function Check Valves
3. Disc check valve: A check valve whose valve disc rotates around a pin in the valve seat. The disc check valve has a simple structure and can only be installed on a horizontal pipe, which has poor sealing performance.
4. Pipeline check valve: the valve slide valve along the center line of the valve. Pipeline check valve is a new type of valve. Its small size, light weight, and good processing technology are one of the development directions of check valves. However, the coefficient of fluid resistance is slightly larger than that of the swing check valve.
5. Compression check valve: This valve is used as a boiler feed water and steam shutoff valve. It has the integrated function of a lift check valve and a stop valve or an angle valve.
In addition, there are some non-return valves that are not suitable for pump outlet installation, such as foot valve, spring type, Y type, etc.
1. Do not allow the check valve to bear the weight in the piping system. The large check valve should be independently supported so that it is not affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
2. When installing, pay attention to the direction of the medium flow should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
3. Lifting vertical flap check valve should be installed on vertical pipeline.
4. The lifting horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipeline.
Our company also has Multi-function Check Valves on sale, welcome to consult.