How to Avoid Rust in the Gate Valve?
As a Gate Valve Supplier, share with you. Many people think that the gate
valve will not rust, but in fact it is not the case. It will rust under certain
conditions. For example, stainless steel is prone to rust in weak media such as
the atmosphere and water or oxidizing media such as nitric acid. If you don't
want it to rust, you should place it in a dry environment, and you should also
pay attention to maintaining it.
DIN F4 Gate Valve
If the stainless steel gate valve comes into contact with corrosive substances such as strong acids and alkalis, it is easy to cause corrosion. If you want to avoid this, then the following practices can be referred to.
1. Frequently clean and wipe the surface of the gate valve. If there is any attachment on the surface, clean it in time to avoid corrosion of the attachment and rust.
2. If it is used in coastal areas, it is necessary to use corrosive 316 stainless steel gate valve. The product of this material has the strongest resistance to seawater corrosion.
3. When choosing gate valves, you should choose equipment of big brands. There are many stainless steel gate valves on the market, and some stainless steel pipes do not meet the relevant national standards. If the stainless steel material is not good, it will be easy to rust, so you must choose big brands. Stainless steel gate valve, which can ensure good product quality, good service and trustworthy.
4. Do not contact with liquid media frequently to avoid corrosion. If it has been in contact, wipe it off with a dry cloth in time to keep the gate valve in a dry state.
In short, the use of gate valves must be done to prevent corrosion, and the above maintenance methods can be used for reference, and the effect is very good.
What are the advantages of gate valves and why are they popular?
Gate valves are very popular in the market. So, what are the advantages of using gate valves? In fact, the advantages of this kind of gate valve are very prominent, and I will introduce it to everyone below.
What are the advantages of gate valves:
1. The stainless steel material used is very elegant and meets relevant domestic standards. The quality of the material is good and it has a long service life.
2. Superior performance, not only high sealing, safe and reliable, but also excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. It has good physical properties, including high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, compression resistance, long service life, etc.
4. The surface is nitrided and has good corrosion resistance, so it is not easy to be corroded and rusted.
Our company also has DIN F4 Gate Valve on sale, welcome to contact us.
Siguiente: Do you know How to Install the Check Valve?